While buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life, for most people, it is also one of the most important investments decision you will make. Finding a home is the easy part, but there are many other factors to consider before you purchase. Choosing an experienced Realtor who will provide you with current market values, negotiate on your behalf, and help you throughout the sales process should be your first step. We strive to provide an exceptional level of service by addressing our buyer’s needs by listening to what they consider important criteria for them and helping them find the home and community that is right for them to ensure that it is a wise investment. We guide and advise our clients throughout the entire process to ensure a successful closing and will be there for you after the sale to answer any questions or address concerns. Buyers representation is a free service for the buyers in GA; sellers pay all realtor fees.
Before you start looking
• Get your credit scores and get preapproved for a mortgage to determine a price range and monthly budget for your home purchase.
• Identify areas of interest for purchasing a home – consider your commute for work when making this decision.
Closing Costs to Expect
• Down payment amount based on type of loan
• Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
• Attorney fees
• Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections.
• Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
• Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and private mortgage insurance if applicable.
How We Can Help
• As your Realtors, we will always deal with you in an honest and ethical manner and guide you through the entire home buying process, from setting appointments for homes to see, helping you write and negotiate offers to recommending lenders, inspectors, and closing attorneys.
• We will show you all the available homes in your designated area to get a feel for market value of homes before making a purchasing decision.
• Once you find a home, we can help you assess their current market value for the home and neighborhood and get disclosure statements for homes of interest. While homes may be similar to other homes in different neighborhoods, prices can vary due to upgrades, demand, location, neighborhood amenities, and school zones.
• We will negotiate on your behalf and make sure that important contingencies are written into the contract to benefit and protect you.
• We can recommend inspectors for your home inspection and will negotiate the repairs with the seller on your behalf.
• We will schedule the closing and follow up with you every step of the way.
• We will be there for you after the closing should you need us for any reason.
An experienced and knowledgeable Realtor with his client’s best interests in mind really does make a difference!